• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Awstats

I have not seen a list or expected release date as of yet
they finally got my webaliser stats to function. Still looking at awstats but i dont want to do it if i have to load .pls in each site.

basically referring to awstat.pl and of course the associated .pm files, icon files, etc.

I was wondering if you found a way to centralize a single location for all sites to access or if have to load all those files in each domains directory.

I have all them under stats.mycompany'sdomain.com, just one directory.

makes sense. I guess you manually created an iis website through the iis admin tool and added host headers for it then.

hoping that webalizer improves soon

i am hoping that webalizer improves soon. missing is the information necessary to see how a site is doing in the search engines - search keywords, which search engines, etc. i'd like to see integration with livestats myself. but it is great to just click one button to delete a customer when they cancel - and that is all you do. a time saver. i don't want to setup stats manually.

Originally posted by e-visions
[BDoes SW-Soft have a list of the features that are listed for 7, and a release date? If they are going to be releasing it soon I doubt I'd go to the trouble..... [/B]

I've heard June for v7. I'm not wasting any more time on Plesk until I find out what's in that release.

Simple AWstats integration would be nice. The Implementation on my old reseller account had had no login - so I'm hoping security will be integrated with Plesk.

Back