• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Backup FTP problem

dvl

New Pleskian
Hi everyone! I have trouble making backup on FTP. I checked FTP server, all seems to be fine. Every time backup fails with this message:

Unable to resume an interrupted upload. It seems like FTP server deleted the file, when the connection was lost. Try to repeat or perform upload manually: The connectivity problem: (55) Failed sending data to the peer: Last FTP request: STOR backup_2111300016.zip: Last FTP response: 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting

Anyone familiar with this? Thank you.

Hi everyone! I have trouble making backup on FTP. I checked FTP server, all seems to be fine. Every time backup fails with this message:

Unable to resume an interrupted upload. It seems like FTP server deleted the file, when the connection was lost. Try to repeat or perform upload manually: The connectivity problem: (55) Failed sending data to the peer: Last FTP request: STOR backup_2111300016.zip: Last FTP response: 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting

Anyone familiar with this? Thank you.

I solved this one using file handling options on FTP server. Administrative Tools>Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager , expand the Sites node, and then click the name of the FTP site. Click Advanced Settings in the Manage FTP Site section, expand File Handling and specify True for Keep Partial Uploads if the FTP service should keep files that have been partially uploaded. That's it!

Back