• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Backup/Restore to new server, Service Plan issue

skenney

New Pleskian
I am running Plesk Panel Windows version 11.0.9 and I do a full backup to FTP repository using the Scheduled Backup. I then install a fresh Plesk Panel on a new server and upload the zip file via the Control Panel. I then run the restore via the Control Panel and get some standard conflict errors but the one that I am having problems with is "Unable to restore object: the provider does not have the required service plan". The Subscriptions/domains get restored but are listed as "Custom" service plan in the Subscriptions page. The Service Plans that these subscriptions are supposed to be associated to are there. I figure it may be because the subscriptions are created before the Service Plans in the restore process (not sure why it would be this way). I do another restore and still same issue. How do I do a full backup/restore and have the Subscriptions associated to their correct Service plans? Otherwise every time I create a new subscription, I have to record what Service Plan they are associated with so that when I do a restore I can manually associate the Subscription to the correct Service Plan, I already have to record a few settings because the backup/restore process doesn't backup all settings within the Control Panel.

Thank you,
Shawn

Back