• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup Solution?

M

mevans

What are you folks using as a backup solution?

Is anyone using Acronis? What are it's integrated capabilities with Plesk?

Is anyone using anything that allows users to backup and restore individual files through Plesk, or through some other web type interface?

Acronis True Image is perfectly integrated into Plesk and works fine... You can make whole disk images, and even automatically transfer backups to FTP, although I find integrated Plesk Backup utility much more practical (and cheaper ;))) )... It's scheduled to backup whole Plesk + IIS weekly.

Also, users can manually backup their hosting account if you enabled this option for them in Setup of their account.

You can also try Backup for Workgroups. We use it on our Helm servers and it works gr8 ..

But you can not ftp your backup using Plesk backup. Using Acronis I can do system disk mirror but I can not restore because I use remote dedicated server :-( Any idea how could I make a system disk image and get it back without serial access?

Jerry

Originally posted by jerry2
But you can not ftp your backup using Plesk backup. Using Acronis I can do system disk mirror but I can not restore because I use remote dedicated server :-( Any idea how could I make a system disk image and get it back without serial access?

Jerry

that is what I'm trying to do with it how I use it?.

Back