• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup works only local, no ftp (11.0.9 & 11.5.29)

Guys!
Finally we reproduced and fixed this problem. Fix will be available in MU#4.

I'm still having FTP repository not working with Plesk 11.5.30 #7.
Opening Personal FTP Archive shows me old backups, but no new one is uploaded.
When Plesk tries to upload a backup I can see it creates a directory like "check0", "check1" and so on, but nothing inside them.
If I try to change FTP settings I get "Repository error: Transport error: unable to delete directory: Curl error: Quote command returned error"

I've tried to update to #9 but I have the same error.
I'm using Amazon S3 storage by the FTP access provided by StorageMadeEasy. Using a standard ftp server seems to work, but with SME it doesn't (but it used to work before updating to plesk 11.5).

EDIT
So, there were two problems: the first problem was I had set a ftp url with spaces ("/My SME Files/backup/"). With Plesk 11.0 it worked, but PLesk 11.5 doesn't like it anymore, so backups were not performed.
The second problem was I cannot change FTP settings because when I try to save the new settings I get the error I've reported.

Now I've changed the directory name and FTP settings directly in psa database and backup is working again. The second problem is still there (I cannot set parameters in the web interface)

Last edited:
Hello!
Could you please to share config of your ftp repository. You can sent it me in private message. It can help us to reproduce and understand root cause of described issue.

hello!
At this moment plesk backup repository doesn't support accounts on StorageMadeEasy. I reported problem to developers (see bug 141100 in RN).

We are on Plesk 11.5.30 #33 and still have an issue with FTP repository.

We see old backups but none of the new ones ever make it there, they just stay in local repository... Seems like different issue than what was fixed in update earlier in the thread as pmm-ras finishes with exit 0.

I am testing Plesk 12 and have the same issue with setting up an FTP repository.
The error I get says "created file not present in directory listing", however in the same error message it shows that a directory called "check0" has been created.
It also shows . and .. in the directory listing. Tried passive mode, same thing.

I am testing Plesk 12 and have the same issue with setting up an FTP repository.
The error I get says "created file not present in directory listing", however in the same error message it shows that a directory called "check0" has been created.
It also shows . and .. in the directory listing. Tried passive mode, same thing.

Same thing for me. After upgrading from 11.5 to 12.0.18 I can not configure ftp backup server any more. Same server was working fine with 11.5.

Back