• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

backups do not work

M

Michael neese

I have VPS with plesk 9.2.1/centos5. I set up personal repository pointing to another ip address on another server with the same company (1and1). The setup went fine and was accepted with no errors.
I confirmed the directory through FTP ipswitch software. Seemed like it should work as setup.
Then, through the plesk interface I went to the particular domain, and selected the backup manager, then configured the backup to go to my personal ftp repository. It went smoothly with no errors. I even got the email saying the backup was completed and successful.

However, the backup file does not exist! There is nothing in the backup repository, but i have found the backup file located in an older repository that was setup under the version 9.01, and is on the VPS server, as opposed to the new configuration which is on another server.

So, how do I remove the older configuration as the default personal repository, allowing me to use the correct server as defined in the current configuration?

Back