• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

bf2 module problems

K

k.satirli

Guest
Dear community,

I recently started playing with the bf2 feature of plesk and downloading and installing the server instance was no problem, however, whenever I try to configure it, I get the following error:

Code:
Error: Failed to create the game server configuration directory in the specified account:
mktemp: cannot make temp dir .bf2_e16538: Permission denied

of course .. this is kinda obvious - permissions arent set correctly, however, a "ls -al" on the directory where the server directory resides in gives:

Code:
drwxrwxrwx   3 domain_bf2 psacln   
16  9. Apr 16:50 bf2.domain.com

in other words - chmod 777, user is also set to the correct user (or so I believe), yet plesk still wont write my config.

I'd be grateful for any pointers :)
 
Back
Top