• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Bind DNS Server Installation on running server

jumpstart

New Pleskian
Hello evryone,
iam an absolute beginner. Thanks Plesk i can run server without any knowledge about linux etc.

Iam sorry. I was setting up my server the wrong way. Its running with ubuntu 16.04 / plesk onyx. Took a image out of the box.
After this i made the mistake to take away the bind dns server using plesk setup tool. Then setup my domain. Then setup my software. Server worked fine for one year.

These days i tryed to setup my server for dmarc. I had to enter the key in dns. so i installed bind dns server via plesk tool.

Here is my problem. Plesk tells me to setup dns manualy for my domain that was setup during the time plesk ran without bind dns server.

Can one point me please in the right direction? Iam not able to setup dns manualy.

Any help is welcome. Thank you.

Back