• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Blank Domain Name Template

L

LostInTime

Guest
Hi,

I am unable to delete a domain template that has no name. When I do select it and try and delete it I get the following error;

Service Unavailable
Service is not available now, probably your Plesk is misconfigured.
Contact Your provider for details.

Internal Plesk error occurred: TemplatesList::remove() failed: TemplatesList::getRepositId_() failed: Unable to define templates

I can create and delete templates witrhout error.

I'm using plesk 8.2.1.

Thanks.
 
Hi,

We have met such problem with 'dead' domain template in the past. To delete this template we had to clear some records in 'psa' database. You can try to apply this solution but before that I suggest you to backup psa database just in case.

# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`
mysql> use psa;
mysql> select val from misc where param='dom_tmpl_list_id';
+-----+
| val |
+-----+
| 3 |
+-----+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select `rep_id`, `component_id` from `Repository` where rep_id=3;
+--------+--------------+
| rep_id | component_id |
+--------+--------------+
| 3 | 1 |
| 3 | 4 |
+--------+--------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> delete from `Repository` where rep_id=3 and component_id=1;
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.03 sec)

mysql> select `rep_id`, `component_id` from `Repository` where rep_id=3;
+--------+--------------+
| rep_id | component_id |
+--------+--------------+
| 3 | 4 |
+--------+--------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
 
Back
Top