• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank Plesk, Errors on Web Mail

R

Ralf T Dog

Hi, when I go to my plesk page, I just get a blank screen. When I go to my webmail page I get errors at the bottom of the log in screen.

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_f1a640dac6db367bed9c5f2678c39aeb, O_RDWR) failed: Input/output error (5) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I am using plest 7.5.??? (version used by server beach)

If it will help, I will post links to the pages (would this be a securaty threat?)

I would be a bit more coherent, but My alergies are killing me and I can't stop tossing cookies.

I need to get this working, thanks for the help!

Probably obvious, but have you made sure that MySQL is running?

Yes, I think I would be having trouble with phpbb if it whas not. :)

The database its self may be corrupted. If so is there a way to rebuild it?

Thanks.

Have you run out of space in /tmp?
df -h

Can you actually create a file there manually?
echo "test testy test test" >>/tmp/test

Is this a busy web server? How many domains, and what kind of traffic do they get?

The [exlplative deleted] problem was because some random glitch changed some of my [exlplative deleted] permissions.

I have the [rather coulerfull explative] thing working now. The only problem is that the [you don't want to know what he said] people at phpbb just broke the hack I use to restore a database over the max size.

I guess I will just have to find an old copy of phpbb, install it (with my hack), restore the database, then re upgrade.

I like phpbb, but the restore size problem makes me want to tell them to all to [not anatomicly possable].

Thanks for the help, the temp file thing pointed me in the right direction.

Back