1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Blocked from server?

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Mik3S, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Mik3S

Mik3S Guest

I'm running a default installation of Plesk with the Firewall plugin using default rules.

I used nmap twice to test the settings, and I think I may have been blacklisted. (I'm the only one who get's a timeout error.)

Is this normal behavior, or is something else preventing me from accessing my server?

If I have indeed been blacklisted, how would I whitelist myself or remove myself from the blacklist through ssh?

Thank in advance!

EDIT:

I assume that the firewall plugin works using iptables, so I stopped the iptables service and tried accessing the server through my browser. Unfortunately, I'm still a timeout error.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Did you performed installation with autoinstaller? What sort of error you have? Are you sure that hostname is resolvable from your server?