• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Bounce message templates - Postfix

Marecki

New Pleskian
Hi!

Is it possible to get Plesk working with different bounce message templates? I'd like to make messages in my Polish language to make people know what the bounce problem is. How can I make plesk not to overwrite the main.cf and bounce dirrective ?

Hi, tnahx for the reply. Sorry I checked it so late. Well, I've read this stuff you paste, but it does not satysfe me. I want to make custom error templates, like no such user message or greylisting in action.. I want also customize the messages about quota exceeding. Is it possible via bounce.cf, because I can't find and information in this case. Few years ago, when I compiled postfix from source it could be done in the configuration before compiling the package. Can you tell me how to make it possible now?

Back