• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug: HTTP error 500 for modules/contact/send.php

dave-ha

Regular Pleskian
I keep getting a 500 Internal Server Error for this file on all WPB 10 sites in Google Webmaster Tools: modules/contact/send.php. In my opinion it is a file that should be excluded from being crawled.

The error happens only on sites where the contact module is in use. Workaround: Exclude the file in robots.txt.

Hi Dave,

We'll look into excluding this file in default robots.txt. Thanks for reporting!

For the record: Probably this issue was solved with version 11.1. The release notes say:
42. [-] Errors on the server side were not processed correctly by the Contact Form module.

500 errors occur due to causes internal servers, users usually less intervention.

1 A case is server error handling htaccess (eg file syntax is incorrect, or the server is not installed one module to handle some of its special directives: for example in htaccess RewriteRule which uses the server did not install such modRewrite ...).

2 This error usually occurs in one of the servers does not allow you to set permissions for the folders to CHMOD 777 mode, especially the admin or directory administrator (for the purpose of protecting parts of your back-end) . This error means that rarely happens on localhost, and when this fails you will not get into the admin page.

3 You are DoS attacks (one of the host server configuration when using the resources then this error)

Solution: go to File Mananger or use an FTP program on your host and CHMOD for folders and files, the folder is 755 files also should be 644.
If all else fails, try searching to see if any htaccess file, if so, if there are changes to tamthoi.htaccess not? If you change the name of all the possible causes 1

Server chạy suPHP thì theo mình chmod 711 và 644.
Đối với thư mục không public mà chỉ có php include() thì chmod 700, file trong đó là 600.
I think this can help!

Back