• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue BUG: Issue in Plesk DB after deleting domains

karam

Basic Pleskian
Hi there, it's a bug to report, as I have multiple servers, and all of the sudden, all of them had the same problem, when deleting a domain or subdomain, there's always a problem in Plesk DB, it's not deleting automatically not needed data.

I'd appreciate an investigation on this. Thanks

@karam Thank you for bringing this up. I've seen it, too. We always need to run plesk repair db after removing subscription or customers sind some minor Obisidan updates, but so far I thought it is a result from an upgrade from previous Plesk version.

Could you please report it to the bug report section in detail?

@karam Thank you for bringing this up. I've seen it, too. We always need to run plesk repair db after removing subscription or customers sind some minor Obisidan updates, but so far I thought it is a result from an upgrade from previous Plesk version.

Could you please report it to the bug report section in detail?
Yup I just did
Here:

Back