• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Domain Not Resolving After Recreation in Plesk

MartMlr

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.0
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.57_build1800231218.09
Hello Plesk Community,

I encountered an issue with my Plesk setup after deleting and recreating a domain. Here's the situation:

I recently deleted a domain from my Plesk panel because I wanted to start over fresh with the website. After deleting the domain, I recreated it in Plesk and uploaded my files. However, when I try to access the domain in a web browser, instead of displaying my website's content, Plesk redirects me to the login_up.php page.

I've checked the DNS settings and everything seems to be configured correctly. The domain points to the correct IP address, and the DNS records look accurate. Despite this, I'm still unable to view my website's content.

Could anyone provide some insight into why this might be happening and how I can resolve it? I'd greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions on troubleshooting steps to take to get my website back up and running properly.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,
Martin

Did you wait for the server restart interval expiration (normally set on servers anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes) for the new configuration to take effect?

- When you ping the domain, does it resolve to the correct ip address?
- Is that ip address selected in "Hosting Settings" of the domain in Plesk?
- Did you try to plesk repair web <your domain name>?

- When you ping the domain, does it resolve to the correct ip address?
- Is that ip address selected in "Hosting Settings" of the domain in Plesk?
- Did you try to plesk repair web <your domain name>?

Yes, the domain resolves just fine.
The IPv4 adress was also correct in Hosting Settings but there was no IPv6 adress selected - ive added the IPv6 just now and it seems to be working.

thx for your directions.

Back