• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[Bug] LOGWATCH / Cron DAILY doesn't work after UPDATE to 11.5.30 #7

SPEAKnSPAN

New Pleskian
OS CentOS 6.2 (Final)
Version / Parallels Panel : 11.5.30 #7

Hello,

I would like to mention that since I made ​​the last update Plesk Panel, my daily CRON LOGWATCH not working.

I did a reinstall LOGWATCH, it does not work
I've been testing LOGWATCH: it works and is able to produce the report and email
the 0logwatch file exists in cron.daily and does not seem corrupted

I can not find the error.

Thanks for your help,

Regards

Unfortunately we can not guarantee that Plesk or Plesk packages will work with logwatch, because this software is not tested and not supported by Plesk. There is no special tool in Plesk that analyze all logs on the server, but Plesk includes tool that allows to monitor action of users in Plesk, you can find it in Plesk Control panel->tools and Utilities->Logs

Hi,
Thank you for your reply

Logwatch works fine ! It's just CRONS that do not work and very seriously I think that the last update PLESK made ​​a change to or affected CRONS that makes it no longer works. Plesk is responsible for this change and I'd like your team working on it.
The solution you propose is not acceptable in view of the responsibility Plesk has this incident.

Waiting for your reply, I wish you a good continuation.

Regards

D.

Back