• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

BUG... SSL missing from list of certificates available to IP

david1987

New Pleskian
I have installed a SSL Certificate for a domain which is on a dedicated IP. Under the column "Used" it says "0". I presume because I can not add the certificate to the IP address.

I can't do that because in..
Home> Server Tools> IP addresses management>

when I click on the IP address the SSL cert is not available to choose in the drop down menu. I have tried stop/starting apache, rebooting, but it still not there.

I set up another certificate for another dedicated IP on the same server a few days ago without any problems. What have I forgotten?

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Back