• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Call PHP framework function from PHP Zend extension

Gillie

New Pleskian
I have a PHP Zend extension(built in C++) that monitors the web requests. The extension gets the call stack, Database details and stuffs by reading the executing function's parameters. I use some Zend call backs like zend_execute etc.
My requirement here is whenever a HTTP request is initiated using curl_execute, i need to tag a data to the request that will be executed.

I tried to call the curl_setopt function from the extension(which is C++ code here) and add a header with my custom data. That custom data needs to follow till the end of the user's transaction.

How to call this PHP framework's function(curl_setopt) from my extension or is there any other way to send/tag my custom data to the calling request.?

Back