1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Call to a member function getURI() ??

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by fabs_pim, Nov 22, 2009.

1. fabs_pim

fabs_pim Guest

Hi, everytime I'm trying to access the admin interface of plesk 9.2.2 it is displaying the following error message. I couldn't find a solution to fix it:

Notice: Undefined index: 1-0 in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/Dashboard.php on line 67

Fatal error: Call to a member function getURI() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php on line 520

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    The problem reason was broken internal references for several links in "Visited Pages" (you can see this option in top right corner of interface).
    When you work in panel, Parallels Plesk Panel checks links there time to time (are they still alive, can old ones be removed and so on). And Panel interface failed when it tried to check links with broken reference.
    I can suggest you try to remove all history from DashboardPresetConfig table or try to find this broken link there and remove only this link. I hope it will help.

3. Jean ClaudeM

Jean ClaudeM Guest

I have the same problem and don't know how where to find this table as I don't have access to phpmyadmin from the plesk main admin login.
    Could you help me ?

4. IgorG

24%
    Just login to Plesk database with

You can find mentioned table there.

5. Jean ClaudeM

Jean ClaudeM Guest

Thank you.
    I have checked this table and 90% of the rows are like that :
    Should I remove all these rows with NULL inside ?

My problem is that I get the above warning on the top of plesk panel but my panel is also completely blank, except for the domains tab which is showing correctly. However links in the domains tab do not work.

This is for the admin plesk panel. For users, panels seem to work correctly with their limitations of course.

Any idea ?

6. Jean ClaudeM

Jean ClaudeM Guest

Igor,

Can I simply drop the dashboardpresetconfig table ?

Will it be rebuilt at the next server startup ?

7. IgorG

24%
    Not sure that it is good idea but you can try it. But create dump of this table before. You will be able to restore it if it not help.

8. Jean ClaudeM

Jean ClaudeM Guest

Before that I try this, do you think that the fact that all my pages in admin dashboard are blank with the message

" Notice: Undefined index: 1-0 in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/Dashboard.php on line 67

Fatal error: Call to a member function getURI() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php on line 520
    "

except for the domains pages that display ok could come from this table problem ?

All my user account can access their dashboard without any problem.

9. IgorG

24%
    Here is one of solution of similar issue some time ago. I hope it will help you:

10. Jean ClaudeM

Jean ClaudeM Guest

thanks a lot Igor, this may solve my problem.

However when I try :
    I have always error messages and does not seem to be able to delete the row.
    Could you help me a last time on this ?

Thanks

11. Jean ClaudeM

Jean ClaudeM Guest

Sorry solved it by just removing the entry in the misc table ! :)

Thanks a lot for helping anyway !