• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Call to a member function getURI() ??

F

fabs_pim

Hi, everytime I'm trying to access the admin interface of plesk 9.2.2 it is displaying the following error message. I couldn't find a solution to fix it:

Notice: Undefined index: 1-0 in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/Dashboard.php on line 67

Fatal error: Call to a member function getURI() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php on line 520

The problem reason was broken internal references for several links in "Visited Pages" (you can see this option in top right corner of interface).
When you work in panel, Parallels Plesk Panel checks links there time to time (are they still alive, can old ones be removed and so on). And Panel interface failed when it tried to check links with broken reference.
I can suggest you try to remove all history from DashboardPresetConfig table or try to find this broken link there and remove only this link. I hope it will help.

I have the same problem and don't know how where to find this table as I don't have access to phpmyadmin from the plesk main admin login.
Could you help me ?

Thank you.
I have checked this table and 90% of the rows are like that :
id | preset_id | ord | uri | parent_id | type | title | description | enabled |
+------+-----------+------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----------+----------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+---------+
| 387 | 6 | 1 | /plesk/admin-info/ | 0 | shortcut | NULL | NULL | true |
| 388 | 6 | 0 | /plesk/dashboard/#recent | 0 | none | NULL | NULL | true |
| 807 | 7 | 1 | /plesk/client@2/properties/ | 0 | shortcut | NULL | NULL | true |

Should I remove all these rows with NULL inside ?

My problem is that I get the above warning on the top of plesk panel but my panel is also completely blank, except for the domains tab which is showing correctly. However links in the domains tab do not work.

This is for the admin plesk panel. For users, panels seem to work correctly with their limitations of course.

Any idea ?

Igor,

Can I simply drop the dashboardpresetconfig table ?

Will it be rebuilt at the next server startup ?

Not sure that it is good idea but you can try it. But create dump of this table before. You will be able to restore it if it not help.

Before that I try this, do you think that the fact that all my pages in admin dashboard are blank with the message

" Notice: Undefined index: 1-0 in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/Dashboard.php on line 67

Fatal error: Call to a member function getURI() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php on line 520
"

except for the domains pages that display ok could come from this table problem ?

All my user account can access their dashboard without any problem.

Here is one of solution of similar issue some time ago. I hope it will help you:

It appears that the issue had been caused by custom admin's home page preset set up in the system:

mysql> select m.param, dbp.* from misc m, DashboardPreset dbp where dbp.id=m.val and m.param like '%preset%';
+------------------------+----+---------------------------------+-----------------------------------+----------+
| param | id | name | uri | type |
+------------------------+----+---------------------------------+-----------------------------------+----------+
| admin_custom_preset_id | 5 | 1-0 | /plesk/dashboard/ | custom |
| admin_preset_id | 11 | Default Administrator Home Page | /plesk/dashboard/ | admin |
| def_admin_preset_id | 11 | Default Administrator Home Page | /plesk/dashboard/ | admin |
| def_client_preset_id | 12 | Default Client Home Page | /plesk/client@/dashboard/ | client |
| def_domain_preset_id | 13 | Default Domain Owner Home Page | /plesk/client@/domain@/dashboard/ | domain |
| def_reseller_preset_id | 14 | Default Reseller Home Page | /plesk/reseller@/dashboard/ | reseller |
6 rows in set (0.01 sec)

I have reviewed preset's configuration in table psa.DashboardPresetConfig but did not find any visible irregularities except the fact that it contains only 16 configuration parameters, while default administrator's preset consists of more than 117.If custom preset is disabled (by removing 'admin_custom_preset_id' parameter from psa.misc table) there are no errors reported and home page is displayed properly.

I have set up Parallels Plesk administrator to use default administrator's preset to allow Control Panel interface to work properly.

thanks a lot Igor, this may solve my problem.

However when I try :
mysql> \G select m.param, dbp.* from misc m, DashboardPreset dbp where dbp.id=m.val and m.param like '%preset%';
ERROR:
No query specified

| param | id | name | uri | type |
| admin_custom_preset_id | 6 | 1-0 | /plesk/dashboard/ | custom |
| admin_preset_id | 8 | Default Administrator Home Page | /plesk/dashboard/ | admin |
| def_admin_preset_id | 8 | Default Administrator Home Page | /plesk/dashboard/ | admin |
| def_client_preset_id | 9 | Default Client Home Page | /plesk/client@/dashboard/ | client |
| def_domain_preset_id | 10 | Default Domain Owner Home Page | /plesk/client@/domain@/dashboard/ | domain |
| def_reseller_preset_id | 11 | Default Reseller Home Page | /plesk/reseller@/dashboard/ | reseller |
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> \G delete from misc where id=6;
ERROR:
No query specified

ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause'
mysql>

I have always error messages and does not seem to be able to delete the row.
Could you help me a last time on this ?

Thanks

Sorry solved it by just removing the entry in the misc table ! :)

Thanks a lot for helping anyway !

Back