• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can anyone tell me about webstats

D

dwdietz

Mine are broken.. I have one site that the webstats update and one site that the ftp stats update but the rest do not work. I have an open ticket with plesk support but no repsonse for quite a while. They worked on it told me it should work now but nothing.
There are log files in the statistics/logs folder for each site but nothing ever updates in the webstat directory, except for on one site of course as i mentioned. Can anyone tell me the exact process that the statistics.exe runs so i can trouble shoot. I have been through all the conf files, etc looking but cant find anything that would make it not work.

HELP!!

webstats

Testing 1234 Is this thing on??
Anyone know how it processes these.. it must create a script and then run it. Mine stops after the first domain is processed.

nope, why would they, we were dumb enough to buy it, now its our problem unlike we pay $150/hour to fix software bugs.

anyway...

try running /etc/cron.daily/00webalizer see if that throws any errors

Thanks for the response

This is a windows version.. no cron.daily

Back