• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can no longer access admin panel remotely

Andrew_Newth

Basic Pleskian
Windows Server 2012r2
Plesk Panel 12.0.18 Update #36, last updated at Feb 20, 2015

Hello everyone,
I need help troubleshooting an issue with my server running version 12 on win server 2012r2 of the panel. Sometime in the last few days something has changed and I can no longer load the Admin panel on ip:8443.

I can access the panel by using remote desktop into my server and loading it locally.

I also can not connect to the server using the mobile manager app or via telnet. If I disable the firewall in the Plesk panel it works fine so I checked my firewall but incoming on 8443 is allowed. It seems the firewall is blocking ports that were previously open as I can't remote access my MS SQL server either without switching the firewall off.

The only change I'm aware of since I last used the panel is the update #36 install. Not sure where to look next?

many thanks

Also what profile should the firewall rule use? At the moment it is set as Private only, If I set it to Public as well I can access my admin panel.

Back