• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Cannot Access Plesk Interface

P

phippster12

Guest
I had severe problems with mySQL out of nowhere. I used Putty to restart mySQL, and somehow I got it to work thanks to a google search. The Start failed, but mySQL is responding on my site


[root@www root]# service mysqld restart
Stopping MySQL: [ OK ]
Timeout error occurred trying to start MySQL Daemon.
Starting MySQL: [FAILED]


https://72.22.74.83:8443/

Now when I attempt to access my Plesk Interface I get Connection Refused. And I cannot access my site through my FTP client.

Its hard to solve this problem because I know a lot about web design, but nothing about putty, linux or servers. Can anyone out there offer me some suggestions?
 
I tried that and this is what I received

[root@www root]# /etc/init.d/psa restart
===> Reading /etc/psa/psa.conf ...
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpsdctl restart: httpd restarted

Unfortunately I am still receiving a connection refused error when attempting to access Plesk.
 
Back
Top