• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cannot assign physical hosting to domain containing numbers

C

crops

Hi there,

I 'm trying to add a domain like domain943.gr and when i go to the hosting type tha only options that i get are for domain forwarding or frame forwarding. I dont get for physical hosting for some bizarre reason. I dont have a problem genrally adding domains and the only difference with this one is that it contains numbers.

Could anybody tell me why this is happening?

Much appreciated

Hello,

This is very strange thing which I never encountered.
But you can check for the spaces if left out while adding the domain.

Hello,
no spaces were left over in the domain. If that was the case then it would give me an error that the domain name is invalid.
the thing is that the domain is created but at the moment cant assign it any hosting type cause it gives me only the option for forwarding or frame forwarding...

is there somewhere in the hosting accounts that you define on your HSP Reseller panel which types of hosting the client is allowed to?

FOUND solution

Ok,

apparently this has nothing to do with the domain name, but has to do with the permissions on the HSP Resellter center where you define the hosting plans and you give permissions for physical hosting or something else.

Hope to help someone with this info...

Back