• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cannot get embedded info for Customer or Subscription.

ITTECH

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
Would you please look at these warnings and help me with it?
I am sorry for the long message, but in the last days I got these warning during backup process
I have searched the net and plesk KB for something related but found nothing, So, would you please tell me what these warning mean and if i should be worry about it or not, but please be informed that all my domain working properly.
I am using plesk 12.5.30 update 44 and windows server 2012 as shared hosting server.

Warning: account "xxxxxx"
Cannot get embedded info for Customer 'xxxxxx'. backup_restore_helper utility returned incorrect result. IIS application pool have not been dumped. Please, contact your service provider[Error in execute 'backup_restore_helper' ' --backup-customer ***': MySQL server has gone away (Error code: 2006) ]

Warning: domain "xxxxx"
Cannot get embedded info for Subscription 'xxxxx'. backup_restore_helper utility returned incorrect result. Web settings, composer instances, scheduled tasks, database users and IIS application pool have not been dumped. Please, contact your service provider[Error in execute 'backup_restore_helper' ' --backup-subscription xxxxx': MySQL server has gone away (Error code: 2006) ]

Warning: domain "xxxxx"
Cannot dump domain hosting content[Unable to logon under sysuser account. Webspace content will not be dumped.]

[WARNING]: Cannot get embedded info for Subscription 'xxxxx'. backup_restore_helper utility returned incorrect result. Web settings, composer instances, scheduled tasks, database users and IIS application pool have not been dumped. Please, contact your service provider[Error in execute 'backup_restore_helper' ' --backup-subscription xxxxx':
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
(Error code: 2002).

yours sincerely,

Hi,

Can you please try to run the following command in command line and provide the output:

"%plesk_bin%\php.exe" -dauto_prepend_file="" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\cu\backup_restore_helper.php" --backup-customer <customer_id>

where <customer_id> is the id of the customer

Hi,
thanks for replying,

Here is the output of the command but please not that every day i found errors for a different customer and not customer was error with them yesterday.

"A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond
after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host
has failed to respond.
(Error code: 2002)"

Today i have found another error that saying,

Error: server "server"
Cannot export dump file '******' to 'ftps://******' [Unable to get backup sign keys]
Error:
Unable to get backup sign keys

But please be informed that have found the backup in local storage and in ftp storage.

this error starts rising five days ago and there was nothing before that.

Back