• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

cannot get past the Plesk default page

H

hpprod

Guest
Hey Ya'll -

OK - I have done this before, but cannot figure out what I'm missing here this time ...

I setup a reseller in Plesk today - and her main domain is hosted w/ another provider. Let's call her domain "newdomain.com".

I setup her account as a client, and added her domain "newdomain.com" and added an (A) record for "login.newdomain.com" ... she added an (A) record as well, and "login.newdomain.com" now points to my server, but it just gives the "Plesk Default" page (NOT the placeholder page) ...

For Hosting, I setup "newdomain.com" as a frame-redirect to:
https://www.hppchristianhosting.com/login which takes you to the main :8443 Plesk login page.

It's not propagating - I want for folks to type "login.newdomain.com" and it to redirect to our plesk login page.



Hope I'm making sense ...

Thanks,
FRED
 
Back
Top