• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Cannot preview or open website

Syahmi Adib

New Pleskian
Hello,

Currently I'm facing a problem when opening my website. When I want to open my website through 'Open in web', nothing shown there, even when I already import and replace my website folder in File Manager directory.

attch 1.JPG

When I open 'Preview', my website is displayed but totally in plain text like it doesn't link with my CSS/Bootstrap.

attch 2.JPG

I'm totally new in Plesk. So I did like to know the cause of this problem. Whether it is cause by my mistake in handling website upload into Plesk or my source code error.

Thank you in advance.

Looks like PHP commands are not implemented correctly. Specifically at some point the open PHP tag <?php seems to be missing or misspelled. Have you checked your web server error log? It probably shows more details on it.

Back