• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Can't add additional domain

Dmytro

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CloudLinux 8.5
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.47 upd.1
So, I've created service plan for email hosting, this plan has in " hosting settings" disabled hosting parameter, because I need only DNS and email services.
I created subscription with some main domain , it looks like

12345.png

I want to add second domain, but there is no button for this. Service plan has 5 domain limits and has rights to manage domains/subdomains/aliases

The only way to add additional domain - is to activate Hosting type "website" for main domain. In this case I see "add domain" button

Currently, Plesk does not support adding additional domains on a subscription without hosting. This is a request with ID PPPM-7124 which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Change subscription type to "Web hosting" in order to create additional domains.

I'm having the same problem and then found this thread. It's been over a year for this bug?? You can't even create a 'No web hosting' plan from WHMCS, it will always create a 'website hosting' plan. So for customers that only purchase a domain but need DNS support I have to manually switch it to 'No web hosting' and then you cannot add any more 'No web hosting' plans :( sad, very sad.

I thought this was a new bug but it's one of those bugs that just gets ignored because it's not important enough. :( even sadder.

Back