• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cant create database in plesk anymore Centos 7 MariaDB

dannyke

New Pleskian
After trying to import a 5gb sql.zip file i got an error as it was to big.
So i splitted the sql in multiple files. After reaching 81th file server froze so i rebooted it.
Now i am not able to add any new databases anymore in plesk. Getting the next error.

Internal errorERROR: TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Plesk\CommonPanel\Validate\Database\NameClash::__construct() must be of the type string, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Form/Final/Database.php on line 147 (NameClash.php:22)<br />
<br><a href='Search results – Plesk Help Center' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a>

When i login to phpmyadmin i can create db there without problems. So i assume its a plesk error wich i have now. Even tried restore couple of backups from days it was all ok but after reboot this message keeps coming.

repair plesk in ssh aint the solution either. All customer websites fuction normal so its only the problem not being able to create db's

Hope someone has a solution for this as there is none to find so far similar on the net.

Grts danny

I suspect that the issue is caused by the corruption of the plesk-core package which provides the /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Form/Final/Database.php file. Reinstalling plesk-core package usually helps in such cases.
Therefore I suggest you contact Plesk Support Team. They will fix the issue directly on your server.

A database that large, I would have used CLI to import it -- web based stuff tends to timeout on me.
I have indeed splitted the sql file in 100 pieces but at file 83 the server froze and i had to reboot it to get it working again. But after this reboot server didnt accepted any new databses anymore. Now also i notice that it doesnt allow to add new users also. So i hope plesk support can find a solution for this. Else i need to transfer all domain and setting to a second server and reinstall the broken one.

Back