• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cant Create , Remove Domains And Cant Change DNS Server

A

AmirHoseink

Hello

Cant Create , Remove Domains And Cant Change DNS Server

There Is No Error Message

Plesk Will Be Hang On Page Loading

Did you tried to restart Plesk Management Service or fix Plesk with reconfigurator?

Yes But Not Resolve

My Windows is 2003 latest service pack

Really, it is difficult to say what is wrong there without any error logs and only with your message that it just doesn't work...
I think that you should contact support team if you can't find a reason by yourself and if problem is really very urgent. They will check it directly on your server. We can do only suppositions on forum...

I Had Contact With Server Support And I Think That They Created A Ticket For You On Plesk

Hello AmirHossein ,
i am in your country and I have Same Problem , please help me if your problem solved ,
my numer is 9126053402

thanks so mush
Sobhan Saedi

Hello Mr Saedi

This is an DNS issue with Plesk

You Should Not Install .NET Framework 4 in Your Server Because it has Confilict With Plesk

Check Your Windows Event Viewers Errors For More Detail About The Problem

thanks

yes sometimes it will be solve with that article

but i could'nt solve it in this way , My Windows DNS server was damaged and server support said that the only solution is Plesk Support , But Plesk Support Delay for solving the problem was more than very much :D

and i was Forced to order reinstall

Back