• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cant delete subdomain in plesk

T

T-One

Hi,

i have a problem deleting a subdomain in plesk.
i was a little bit fast an deleted the hole directory of the subdomain with ssh (rm -rf).
but now i still have the subdomain listet in plesk.
when i try to remove the subdomain over plesk i get the following error:

ERROR: PleskUtilException
Up LevelUp Level
fwrite() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
sappmng: Virtual host home directory /var/www/vhosts/weltfremd.at/subdomains/apocalypse does not exist
System error 2: No such file or directory

0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.cSiteAppManager.php:229
cSiteAppManager->_callSAppMng(string 'delete-application', array, string '<?xml version="1.0"?> <INSTANCE-DATA><SECTION PREFIX="htdocs"><FILE>xmlrpc.php</FILE><FILE>robots.txt</FILE><FILE>update.php</FILE><FILE>install.php</FILE><FILE>cron.php</FILE><FILE>index.php</FILE><FILE>MAINTAINERS.txt</FILE><FILE>UPGRADE.txt</FILE><FILE>INSTALL.txt</FILE><FILE>LICENSE.txt</FILE><FILE>INSTALL.pgsql.txt</FILE><FILE>COPYRIGHT.txt</FILE><FILE>.htaccess</FILE><FILE>INSTALL.mysql.txt</FILE><FILE>themes/README.txt</FILE><FILE>CHANGELOG.txt</FILE><FILE>themes/pushbutton/tabs-option-on.png</FILE><FILE>themes/pushbutton/tabs-option-off.png</FILE><FILE>themes/pushbutton/tabs-option-off-rtl.png</FILE><FILE>themes/pushbutton/tabs-option-hover-rtl.png</FILE><FILE>themes/pushbutton/tabs-on.png</FILE><FILE>theme

A list of files.......

2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppManager.php:136
SiteAppManager->uninstallSiteAppDelete(object of type SiteApp)
3: /opt/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppManager.php:196
SiteAppManager->uninstallSiteApp(object of type SiteApp)
4: /opt/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppManager.php:644
SiteAppManager->deleteSubDomain(string '7')
5: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.SubDomainManager.php:259
SubDomainManager->delete()
6: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.SubDomainsList.php:111
SubDomainsList->delete(array)
7: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/subdomains/subdom_remove.php:40

anyone an idea how the get rid of the subdomain in plesk?

Plesk database contains a lot of referenses to subdomains files and applications that were installed on these subdomain through Plesk CP. If subdomain folders could not be recreated, it is better for you to contact support team, they will help you to remove this subdomain. Most likely it will be needed to delete all records related to this subdomain directly from Plesk database.

Back