• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Can't get GRAFANA working

quattro123

Basic Pleskian
I am trying to install GRAFANA for Advanced Monitoring via PLESK (Debian 10).
But I receive the following message:
ERR [extension/grafana] Execution repository has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:root:<urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:727)>

Can anyone help or has tips how to resolve that issue?

The issue can be caused by installed third party Grafana packages.

1. Please check which grafana packages are installed in the system:
Code:
apt list --installed | grep grafana
2. If there are more than one, remove them:
Code:
apt remove grafana-elasticsearch.x86_64   # For example
3. Check if the issue is still present and if it is reinstall grafana and monitoring:
Code:
plesk bin extension -u grafana
plesk bin extension -u monitoring
plesk bin extension -i monitoring
4. In Plesk UI click Extensions > Grafana > Restart integration.

If there are no additional grafana packages in the system please see this article regarding SSL certificates and Grafana: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009587939-Unable-to-open-Advanced-Moni[…]-extension-Execution-extension-has-failed-with-exit-code-127

Hey, thanks for the answer!
When I run your first command, I am getting this:

root@server:~# apt list --installed | grep grafana

WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in scripts.

grafana/stable,now 8.3.4 amd64 [installiert]

can you tell me, if this version should work with plesk?

Greetings

ok thanks, I reinstalled monitoring and grafan, but now I am getting this error when I try to start monitoring:

14286:61f82262e11ce ERR [extension/grafana] Execution repository has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:root:<urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:727)>

When i "fix the issue" with the function plesk offers me, I get this error message then:

18822:61f82290afb83 ERR [extension/grafana] Fixing the Grafana service failed: Execution repository has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:root:<urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:727)> Execution repository has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:root:<urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:727)>

If you meant fix from the mentioned KB article and this didn't help, don't hesitate to contact Plesk Support Team for a detailed investigation of this issue directly on your server.

Back