• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Can't see Google Drive Backup in catalog extensions

Zicane

Basic Pleskian
Hi, I already use Google drive Backup on servers and I can see them in these.
But on the server where I want to install and purchase the Extension of Google Drive, I search in the catalog, I find the element but when I click on the voice "Google Drive Backup" it gives me this:
1615541043719.png

Again, Cloudflare Rocket Loader issue?
No Cloudflare Rocket Loader issue.

Last edited:
@Zicane any errors in the console of your browser?
Press F12 to open the DevTools in your browser and navigatie the Console tab. Looks something like this:Schermafbeelding 2021-03-12 155842.png

Do you have the same errors when you login to Plesk directly from your servers IP address? So for example if your server IP address is 123.123.123.123, try to access trough 123.123.123.123:8443 and navigatie to the Google Drive backup extension to see if the same errors appear in your console.

Last edited:
You have the same errors when you login to Plesk directly from your servers IP address? So for example if your server IP address is 123.123.123.123, try to access trough 123.123.123.123:8443 and navigatie to the Google Drive backup extension to see if the same errors appear in your console.
I tried already with the IP instead of the Domain name, but it shows me the same error

I have the exact same problem after the latest obsidian update and using ubuntu, same as Zicane and same results in DevTools Google drive back up extension page is blank and same blank page using the plesk mobile app

It's a bug, please report it here:

It's a bug, please report it here:
Goodmorning Peter,

I just reported the bug, I will wait

Greetings

Back