• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Can't set mail.force_extra_parameters via CLI

mmic9net

New Pleskian
I tried to change mail.force_extra_parameters via CLI but I had no success.

I created a file called mysettings containing just one line:
mail.force_extra_parameters="[email protected]"

I execute the following command:
/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription_settings --update-php-settings yyy.zzz -settings mysettings

I have no error message but php.ini file is unchnaged

I'm using Plesk 12.0.18 on CloudLinux 6.6 with CageFS active

Can you help me?

All works fine for me. Before applying:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription_settings --show-php-settings rolfsonlangworth.ppu12-0.demo.pp.plesk.ru
General settings:
safe_mode = off
open_basedir = {WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}
Performance settings:
Additional directivies:

Applying:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription_settings --update-php-settings rolfsonlangworth.ppu12-0.demo.pp.plesk.ru -settings mysetting

After applying:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription_settings --show-php-settings rolfsonlangworth.ppu12-0.demo.pp.plesk.ru General settings:
safe_mode = off
mail.force_extra_parameters = [email protected]
open_basedir = {WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}
Performance settings:
Additional directivies:

Is there any way I can debug it?

I've double checked everything but still have no success: change is NOT recorded in psa database, php.ini file mtime changes but content still remains the same.

Back