• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CBM Setup - Plan Properties - Mobile Sites

R

RickR

Can I get some clarity on Mobile Sites? I have not found any documentation that provides a complete picture of what this property is used for and what it does.

I assume that it allows my clients to have mobile sites but does this create a new virtual site for the client? Does site builder provide the authoring for mobile sites? How does this tie in with the Domain count, Subdomain count?

Is there some online documentation that gives more detailed information on what each Plan Property means?

Closer but still no cigar...

I would have expected a simple anwer in relative short time but I keep forgetting that this is as good as it gets here.

FYI: for future reference click the Help link at the top of the page which opens the online help, in the contents scroll down to Appendix D. Appendix D shows some of the property details but not all. In particular it apparently has not been updated to V10 features and properties. Domains, Domain Aliases, Subdomains are talked about but not Mobile Sites. I guess we'll have to wait....

Mobile Sites Defined!!!! :) :) :)

Wow this is sooooo much fun!!!

I found a definition for Mobile sites, guess where? Nope not in the CBM help doc, Nope not in the Online help, give up? Page 28 of the plesk-10-administrator-guide. That seems sooo odd, I expected to find it in the CBM Admin Guide. Must be some sort of Plesk easter egg? Anyway:

Mobile sites
The total number of websites that the subscriber will be able to host with the UNITY Mobile online service, which optimizes sites for viewing on mobile devices.

Back