• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Centralizing SpamAssassin token files

V

vankel

i am currently using plesk 7.5.6

i realized that currently every domain user has its own spamassassin token files for the bayesian filter located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\.spamassassin

i believe what this means is every domain has its own history for bayesian filtering and the MTA pickup event memailfilter.exe will use individual token files to check for respective domains

there are two questions:

1) who is using the token files under "Default User" (C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\.spamassassin)?

2) can i simply centralize the token files? i already have a large collection of spams and hams, and i wish to manually learn my spamassassin with sa-learn... now it seems that i will have to manually learn for each and every user in my server... this will be time consuming and will also waste my server space

thanks

I wish to do the same thing.

I would rather everyone used the same rules.

Ive been looking to see if its possible to train the entire system rather than a single mailbox, ive yet to find an answer.

Back