• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Cert configuration mismatch

ArgaViking

New Pleskian
When I did time test for load page and got error:
Skärmavbild 2020-07-03 kl. 04.57.35.png
I was check on SSLlabs and discovered alternative names is mismatch with domain:
cert.png
Why is it connect to Plesk, not website? How can I solve it so I can do time test for load page?

It seems that the test suite expectes a www subdomain to be present and that this is included in the certificate. Please go into the Let's Encrypt icon on the Websites & Domains tab of the subscription, check the "www" box and "Renew" the certificate. Afterwards it should work.

And the certificate now includes www.<your domain>? Because the error message that your screenshot shows is claiming that the certificate does not include the www subdomain, for that reason the request fails.

When the www part is included why does the test website according to your screenshot claim that it is not? Can you please check that the domain name exactly matches the one that you are testing against?

But the cp.<domainname> is not what you are testing on QUIC.cloud configuration. There you are using a different domain, aren't you? You need to create a certificate for that different domain and also need to include the www part in that domain.

First included I certificate for Plesk after Plesk installed for first time then the domain created with external DNS and add certificate thereafter. QUIC.cloud is a part of Litespeed cache in Wordpress. It's all what I was doing. So I don't know why cp.<domain> is there in SSLlabs as mismatch.

Finally I resolved it! Plesk has cerificate from serverpool and it should change to domain's cerificate.

Page Load Time can analyse now.

Skärmavbild 2020-07-06 kl. 10.39.00.png

Last edited:
Back