1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

cgi and cgi-bin problems with plesk 7.5.4

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by mcfly, Dec 27, 2005.

1. mcfly

mcfly Guest

Hi @ all

I have now a new Server with Plesk and i will transfer my domains to this server.

My Problem is that i have a lot of domains and subdomains with cgi´s and i must have so that i can open aud execute cgi at all directories.

What must i do that i can that do it in all directories of domains and subdomains.

if found a help in the sw faq
    can i make it so that this is always when I make a domain?

Sorry for my bad English. I hope anybody can help me.

2. Who-m3

Who-m3 Guest

When configuring the "physical hosting" portion of the domain setup, there is a checkbox titled "Mod_Perl" and another titled "CGI-BIN". Checking both of these boxes on any domain you create would enable the cgi-bin and mod_perl options you are interested in.

3. mcfly

mcfly Guest

I know and it is on all domain´s but it doesn´t function in all directories. I want that the cgi´s ar started in all directories and not only in the cgi-bin directory.

Also i want to change the cgi-bin directory in the directory httpdocs. but with all reloads the directory stands on the old directory