• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Change filepath for Server Health logfiles

Bart_NL

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

With the installation of plesk I made some nice partitions for file storage, so I changed /var to a separe disk and alse created a partion for /backup where I load all the backups I have (read slow storage)

Now my small disk for the operatingsystem is filling up with logs of the Server Health extention.
I would like to change the path of where the extention leaves the log files but I can't seem to find where to do that.

I did found a file at /etc/sw-collectd/collectd.conf but it has a nice line at top, that says:
Code:
#ATTENTION!
#
#DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE BECAUSE IT WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY,
#SO ALL YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST THE NEXT TIME THE FILE IS GENERATED.

So I checked the file /etc/psa/psa.conf but I can't find an option for the Server Health extention there.

So... where can I change the path? :)

Thanks in advance! :D

How about moving the data folder to var and then creating a symlink? You could also modify the file and set it as immutable; I don't see why that file would need to be regenerated....

How about moving the data folder to var and then creating a symlink? You could also modify the file and set it as immutable; I don't see why that file would need to be regenerated....

Hey Mark,

Thanks for you idee. I didn't think of the symlink, thanks.
I was hoping that I just missed the true option for the path to be changed in like panel.ini of psa.conf

Back