• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Change Plesk Login Appearance

B

benlake

Anyone else think these Windows OS default skins are uber lame? I Digress..

The current Vista theme has this awful and large background image on the login screen to Plesk that degrades the user experience tremendously. Does anyone know a supported means to changing the login screen?

I searched all of the linux forums and was surprised no one had asked. The docs focus on interface changes within the control panel it seems.

Cheers,

a 3000x1830px 324KB Background Image on the Login Screen, are they crazy ?

I was able to correct this situation by going to Settings > Interface Management > Skins, and setting the "Plesk Reflection" or whatever other template you want, not the lame Vista one, as the default. Select and click "Make Default". You'll see the "in use" number take the phantom 1 next to Vista. Which is the home page.

I'm guessing a custom skin would also adjust the home page...

Back