• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Change Server

danielgc

New Pleskian
Hello!

I migrated my Digital Ocean droplet from region, using this guide Migrate your Digital Ocean Droplets to Sustainable Regions Powered By Renewable Energy - James Van Dyne. So basically it's a clone from the original. I changed the DNS to point records to new IP, but I have these questions:

1. How do I get a new hostname in the format random-name.ip.plesk.page? IN doing so I will be able to get an ssl for that domain I guess.
2. I found some guides about the process that needs to be done in plesk after changing the ip, like Changing IP Addresses but when I tried to run the reconfigurator tool after editing the file, showed me errors that prevented to complete the process.

/usr/local/psa/bin/reconfigurator.pl ipaddresses.map 10.108.0.2: address is not used by Plesk 104.131.118.173: address is not used by Plesk 10.17.0.5: address is not used by Plesk 143.244.181.38: address is already used by Plesk 10.48.0.5: address is already used by Plesk 10.124.0.2: address is already used by Plesk

3. When I try to connect plesk with DO DNS it displays a 500 error page :(

4. What else I need to do?

Thx in advance!

Back