1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Change the Custom Buttons label in the left frame

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Daniel F, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Daniel F

Daniel F Guest

Hey I was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction as this has been driving me nuts.

I am trying to add Custom Buttons to the Navigation Pane in Plesk 9.2 (linux) ... I've figured out how to add the custom buttons however the actual Heading/Label for these new links I'm adding says "Custom Buttons". There is no field when adding custom buttons that lets you name the header/label of the new section.

I have searched everywhere, grep'd everything and cannot find where I can change it from 'Custom Buttons' to something specific. I thought it may reside in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/left.php3 however all those files are encrypted.

So my left navigation pane looks like this:

Main Menu
    Home
    Resellers
    Clients
    Domains
    Settings

Custom Buttons
    Support
    Live Chat
    Upgrades

System
    Virtuozzo
    Modules

Help & Support
    Help

I need to be able to rename Custom Buttons to something else.

Thanks.

2. Daniel F

Daniel F Guest

bump......

why is it so hard to change this?

need a way to rename 'Custom Buttons' to something else in the sidebar.

3. Angus Thomson

Angus Thomson New Pleskian

85%
    I would suspect that you need to manually manipulate the plesk database to do this