• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question change user: administrator password by plesk

Hadi

New Pleskian
Hi
I am login to my windows plesk with user : administrator;
I decided to change password for this user few days ago;
So I logged into plesk with this user and tried to change password with new one ;
After I changed password I decided to login and test new password but this password didn't working and I still using old password ;
Is there any other way to change user: administrator password in plesk ?
Thank you

If you're talking about changing the Windows Server (not Plesk) administrator password then that needs to be done via remote desktop. Remember to update any scheduled tasks with the new administrator password also (for those tasks that use the admin account).

Plesk admin password is completely separate from the Windows Server password and the two should never be the same!

If you're talking about changing the Windows Server (not Plesk) administrator password then that needs to be done via remote desktop. Remember to update any scheduled tasks with the new administrator password also (for those tasks that use the admin account).

Plesk admin password is completely separate from the Windows Server password and the two should never be the same!
Hello
if these are "administrator" password not belongs to plesk how we can login to Plesk admin interface ?
Thank you

Back