• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Clicking on Custom View Settings in Tools throws exception

Amin Taheri

Golden Pleskian
Plesk Certified Professional
Repro Steps
Under Server Management left nav item, click on the Tools and Settings
Under Panel, click on the first item -> Custom View Settings

Immediately an exception is thrown

PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to CommonPanel_Controller_Helper_Subscription::getPermissions() must implement interface Plan_Interface, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/Form/Final/ServicePlan/AdminPlanHostingPermissions.php on line 45 and defined
Line: 167
File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Helper/Subscription.php
Stack Trace:

[ The stack trace is too large to post here, it is at http://pastebin.com/rXaSypcp ]

my Interface Views are set to Service Provider view, but even if that is the cause it should not throw an exception, it should either hide this area from being accessed, or provide a friendly error message.

HI Igor,

Thanks for your reply but that didnt work.

First of all, I dont have a /usr/local/psa/sw-engine-pleskrun as that post mentions. I do have that in /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun however, but it doesnt work nonetheless.

]# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/upgrade_admin_simple_plan_permissions_1013.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function properties() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/upgrade_admin_simple_plan_permissions_1013.php on line 27

Update:

Actually it looks like I missed a step, there are 2 commands to run - after running both of them it seems to fix the problem.

# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/create_default_simple_template.php
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/upgrade_admin_simple_plan_permissions_1013.php
#

Back