• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Client's country list

A

Alcedema

I'm trying to make an exact list of the one plesk uses for my customers to use when they sign up to my own accounts. That country is then filled in using the XML api. Thing is I have to get the code right for every country or the API will reject it which is something I don't need.

I tried looking at the page source.. no luck. I tried looking at the php files, encrypted.

So looks like i'll have to make the list manually. Only thing is, do the country codes follow an ISO standard?

I have to get this right first time. Would have been nice for someone to note the codes or what standard they follow with the XML RPC SDK.

TIA

In Plesk take a look to a form where you can see the country selection, give View Source and you will see the countries list. And yes, they are in ISO format.

Cheers.

Was framed pages. Just realised about going directly to the framed page instead. Worked.

Back