• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cloning Failed- Database error 1356 'view (null).(null) references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights

machump

New Pleskian
I just installed plesk, i installed a wordpress website and replaced wp-content with wp-content from an existing website i have. I also imported the database using phpmyadmin.

I tried to clone it. The files get cloned successfully, but the database fails with
Code:
view (null).(null) references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights

Going into the failed database, i can see that all the tables are imported, but only 2 of 7 views are imported. My one stored procedure was not imported. Studying the original mysqldump SQL file used to initially set up the website on plesk doesn't show any difference between the views that successfully cloned and the views that weren't (other than the CREATE VIEW queries themselves).

Looking at the GRANTS for the mysql user shows that the user has CREATE VIEW, SHOW VIEW amongst many other privileges.

Any other ideas on how to fix this problem without re-creating the views manually in the failed cloned database?

note: i don't have a view called NULL.NULL in the existing database

several of the views that didn't import, i noticed they join on other views, i wonder if that's what led to the errors

Back