1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Backup

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Alcedema, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Alcedema

Alcedema Guest

What's the best way to go about backing up all plesk data to another server?

Is there a command line that can be cron'ed which will transfer to another machine, or will rsync work?

I wouldn't find a backup area on the server admin plesk site.

Ta.

2. poke

poke Guest

we can get you Total Backup by 4PSA at 10% off. This is a great solution for backing up your server daily using psadump or tar methods. Our site reflects the 10% discount on all 4PSA products.

I know there are free ways to do this as well.... Anyone have a solution out there?

Thanks!

3. lpittman

lpittman Guest

I use rsync, however (fortunatly) I haven't had to recover the backup I'm creating, so I don't know how well I'll be able to get Plesk back up yet. = )