• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Composer problems

Kulturmensch

Regular Pleskian
I managed recently to fall back to composer version 1.X (Igor recipe, other thread) as Plesk updated automaticaly to v. 2.X. But now it happens twice again what has led to the error message:

The "plesk/composer-command-info" plugin (installed globally) was skipped because it requires a Plugin API version ("^1.1") that does not match your Composer installation ("2.0.0"). You may need to run composer update with the "--no-plugins" option.

Now I have removed the composer extension of PLESK to manage my apps. via ssh but the error message still remains. How can I get rid of the plesk/composer-command-info" plugin?

Have you managed to rid the warning after uninstalling Plesk Composer?
I've ran into the same problem today.

Hi, I need to install the Drupal CMS through composer in a subdomain.
I have updated composer to version 2.0 but I can't set the php version to version 7.4.3
From the control panel the php version is 7.4.3. but when I launch (via putty) the composer diagnose command it returns this indication
PHP version: 7.0.33
PHP binary path: /user/bin/php7.0
I have read that I can choose the php version inside the composer.json file and I have entered this line
"config": {
"sort-packages": true,
"platform": {
"php": "7.4"
}
But it does not work
I didn't understand why

Back