• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

$conf['storage']['params']['Array']

S

sermad

Hi guys.

Ive just upgraded my php to the latest version via the yum packages and now my webmail is showing a rather puzzling error.

Warning: Illegal offset type in /usr/share/psa-horde/lib/Horde/Registry.php on line 154

Warning: Illegal offset type in /usr/share/psa-horde/lib/Horde/Registry.php on line 154

Warning: Illegal offset type in /usr/share/psa-horde/lib/Horde.php on line 501

A fatal error has occurred
Required 'Array' not specified in DataTree SQL configuration. The file /config/conf.php should contain a $conf['storage']['params']['Array'] setting.
Êã ÃÃÙ ÇáÊÃÇÕíá áãÃíÑ ÇáäÙÇã

??

What $conf['storage']['params']['Array'] be?

It seems its zend causing this.

Whats the easiest way of upgrading my zend? Currently its at -

PHP 4.3.11 (cgi) (built: May 24 2005 23:54:20)
Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v2.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2003, by ionCube Ltd.

Back