• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Courier-IMAP stops running after two hours.

T

thastudio

Guest
Hello

I recently had a problem with a log file (/var/log/messages), after I removed it and did a reboot everything worked fine.

But after an hour or two I received a mail from watchdog:
[Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:40:51 +0100] courier-imap on as.ss01-thastudio.net is no longer monitored due to permanent failure.
'courier-imap' service timed out and will not be checked anymore

I get this mail three times and then I get this one:
[Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:15:53 +0100] courier-imap on as.ss01-thastudio.net: Connection failed.
'courier-imap' failed, cannot open a connection to INET[localhost:993]

When I look in my service management I see that courier-imap stopped running and I turn it back on, but after an hour or two the problem starts all over again.

What do I have to do to solve this issue?


Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top