• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

cPanel Theme Compatibility

vhJayE

New Pleskian
Hi Parallels,

I just installed CleanPanel (http://cpaneldesigns.com/cleanpanel.html) and the Presence Builder button has stopped working (no icon, clicking generates 404) and I then read in the release notes that only the x3 theme is supported by the cPanel plugin.

Could I ask why this is? Surely it's a matter of just patching a bit of code in the theme files that I'd be happy to do myself if you could point me in the right direction? I understand the limitation (sort of) so that you don't have to make changes to every available cPanel theme, but if it is something I could patch myself, please do let me know - especially since I just paid for CleanPanel!

Thanks

Jay

Hi there Jay,

cPanel extensions are related to the theme. It's a reason why we can not support any theme.
I'm not sure, but I believe that you can just copy wpb files from /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/webpresencebuilder/ to appropriate directory of your theme. Please let me know about results...

Hi Igor,

Copying that directory got the link working again, but without any icon or graphic. To fix that I just had to copy /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding/webpresencebuilder.png to the same location for my CleanPanel installation, and then finally run /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_sprites to get the WPB logo into the icon listing.

All working well with CleanPanel now :)

Jay

Back